Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Short and Sweet

The quilt and coming together quickly as well as my other artistic endeavors as the school year's end looms just three weeks away. In the next few days I will post more pictures and progresses, but for now, I had to show this picture that made my heart do a little happy dance. Shit Woot is one of the websites ( little side note, shirt.woot is part of the "woot family" that has absolutely AMAZING deals. If you haven't checked it out before, take a peek!) that I view daily for a little laugh or just for a creative t-shirt. Other than the Lord of the Rings reference shirt that was up a week or two ago, this one is near the top of my "I am kind of a nerd and things like this just make me so happy" list. I am not quite sure how much I like the Chuck Norris reference (but eh, it is a Chuck Norris reference after all, and I wouldn't want to irk him for fear he will destroy my quilted periodic table), but the whole idea of on element completely wrecking havoc on all of its peers (since I have been wrestling with them for this quilt!) brings a little sparkle to my day :).



I mean come on! How cool is this!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment