Friday, March 12, 2010

So what did I do to you? Huh??

I have a love/hate relationship with technology (as I know many people do :) ). It has this unique quality where it pulls you out of the confines of your room into an open, airy, forum of people and opportunities. It grants the user the power to capture a moment, phone a friend, saving endless time and resources (I think of the typewriter, how there is no backspace, and all of the drafts and grammatical changes I make on one paper… ugh!)At the same time, it binds you into its own room; one where you “can’t live another minute” without checking your email or growing crops on Facebook’s Farmville (I have found myself victim to its many, the constant stream of texts throughout the day that simply can not go unanswered, and the inability to leave the house without your iPhone.

All of this to say that my camera deleted all of the pictures on my SD card and I would like to have them back… please?


I have some new developments I am super excited about finally coming into fruition, and I will post pictures as soon as I retake them. :)


I also can not for the life of me find my watercolors. Where is everything going???

No comments:

Post a Comment